Are you looking for a way to heat the interior of your home ? During the winter, the cold sometimes becomes unbearable. The electric boiler is a sure way to warm up and satisfy your needs. It is a product that respects the environment and does not require flue gas venting. There is a wide variety of electric boilers. The point on its operation.
Presentation of the electric boiler
The main function of the electric boiler is to distribute heat to the transmitters ( radiators , underfloor heating …). But it also has a second role : the production of hot water sanitary. To provide hot water, it must be connected to a hot water tank (the cumulus). Many electric boilers are available to the general public, but the wall-mounted electric boiler and the electric floor boiler are the most common.
The price of the machine can vary according to its brand, its performance as well as its quality. A high quality electric boiler costs on average 1000 €. We offer the cheapest high-quality electric boiler on the market from 649 €.
The electric boiler warms the rooms thanks to several water emitters scattered around the premises. The boiler operates in a closed circuit.
- the water is heated by an electrical resistance;
- it goes through the boiler to the radiators;
- hot water emits heat via the radiators;
- cold water descends while hot water rises;
- the cooled water returns to the boiler without leaving the circuit to be heated and the cycle starts again.
Once in place, simply connect the boiler to the cold water system for the work can begin.
“To go further, see our article operational diagram of a heating network.
The benefits of an electric boiler
- The installation of the boiler is very simple and is done quickly;
- It has a remarkable precision in terms of temperature control;
- Its efficiency of almost 100% is the best compared to fuel boilers (wood, gas and oil).
- It brings the maximum comfort, and emits no noise during its operation.
- You will not smell any unwanted smell.
- No risk of explosion (city gas, natural gas)
- The electric boiler produces no smoke. You are safe from any risk of carbon monoxide (CO) and carbon dioxide (CO²) intoxication
Discover all the benefits of the electric boiler in this article.
Partager cette page sur :